DORGARD™ System X
- Automatic night-time release facility
- Dorgard X complies with BS EN 1155
- System X Transmitter complies with BS7273-4 Category A in when hardwired to the fire panel
- Improves access throughout buildings in line with the Equality Act 2010
- Suitable for modern voice evacuation systems
- 100m site specific range
- Available in a variety of colours
- CE marked
During installation the System X Transmitter can be hardwired directly into an automatic fire detection and alarm system, or an input/output unit on an addressable loop. The System X Transmitter then continuously monitors the status of the FIRE relay within the control and indicating equipment. On identifying an alarm condition the unit automatically signals to all linked devices to close the fire doors. One unit can transmit simultaneously to multiple Dorgard X units within a 100 metre range, subject to a site specific survey.
Acoustically Linked Mode
In acoustic mode the System X Transmitter continually monitors the sound pressure levels of the surrounding area. When a fire alarm is activated, the sound pressure level it generates and its frequency content is analysed to determine that an alarm has been activated. On identifying an alarm condition, the unit automatically signals to all linked devices to close the fire doors. One unit can transmit simultaneously to multiple Dorgard X units within a 100 metre range, subject to a site specific survey.
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE RANGE
To speak to one of our professional advisors